Our risk mitigation recognition program is unique in utilizing external evaluation criteria. Similarly, our underwriting approach tailors each client program based on quality and patient safety investment as well as venue, services, and loss experience.
We specialize in community-based hospitals, integrated delivery systems, physician groups and allied healthcare organizations.
Target attachments are customized for each client based on risk and location.
- Self-insured hospitals and integrated delivery systems: $25M excess capacity
- Insured hospitals, allied healthcare organizations and physician groups: $1M/ $3M primary, $10M excess umbrella capacity
- Target attachments are customized for each client based on risk and location
- Primary, excess and umbrella forms as well as facultative reinsurance
- Non-admitted, E&S paper (A-rated)
Claims and Risk Management Services
- Dedicated claims team with specialized healthcare experience
- Clinical risk management and loss prevention services
Also visit our Bermuda Insurance – Healthcare Liability page for more information on coverage for multi-hospital systems, academic medical centers, pediatric and other specialty hospitals.