Backed by Sompo International's exceptional financial strength, we offer significant capacity and underwrite business through our company platforms in the UK and Continental Europe and our Lloyd’s of London Syndicate 5151 with access to Lloyd’s Brussels, our platform to write European Economic Area syndicate risk post-Brexit.
Working with our colleagues internationally, we can also incorporate weather derivatives, excess casualty and professional lines products to develop programmes tailored to specific needs.
We offer coverage to clients ranging from independents to multinational companies with a focus on:
- Upstream: Contractors, Exploration and Production companies, during operation and while under construction
- Downstream: Refiners, Petrochemical, Gas Processing, Storage and Distribution companies during operation
- Power: Electricity Generating companies during operation
- Renewables: Wind and Solar companies including offshore wind-farms under construction and during operation
- $100M Line capacity
- Meaningful capacity across Risk and Natural Catastrophe
- Monoline to Composite
- Worldwide coverage
- Prompt turnaround by an empowered underwriting team